Or Shalom is registered BC Charity and a federally registered charitable organization with the Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA).
Our constitution and bylaws were last ratified at the Annual General Meeting November 5, 2018 to adhere to the BC Societies Act.
Or Shalom Constitution
- The name of the Society is Or Shalom – Jewish Spiritual Community Association.
- The purposes of the Society are:
- to offer a place and atmosphere where male and female people equally can worship in accordance with Jewish religion;
- to offer classes, lectures and similar activities on Jewish tradition;
- to develop, fund, administer, facilitate, promote, operate and carry on activities, programs and facilities which will provide compassionate humanitarian and spiritual assistance, education and training to needy persons.
Last Updated on