Rabbi Search Shabbaton Schedule
Come, Be Part of the Decision!
All Or Shalom members are warmly invited, indeed strongly encouraged, to attend and participate. Each Shabbaton will include a variety of activities to introduce the candidates to our community and allow us to see the candidates in action. There is something for everyone! Each weekend will conclude with an opportunity for you to provide feedback on the candidate to the Rabbi Search Committee.
Questions? E-mail Susan and Alycia: email@example.com
|November 21 – 23, 2014||Rabbi Hannah Dresner|
|December 5 – 7, 2014||Rabbi David Fainsilber|
Everyone is invited to every event!
- 5:30-7:00 p.m. – Shabbat Family Dinner – young children (and their parents)-oriented
- 7:00-8:00 p.m. – Kabbalat Shabbat and Ma’ariv – Young Adult Community (YAC) oriented
- 8:00 p.m. onward – Oneg Shabbat – YAC-hosted
- 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. – Shabbat morning service
- 12:30-1:30 p.m. – Potluck Kiddush lunch
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. – Tisch/Table (gather around the table and learn with the Rabbi)
- 7:00 p.m. onward – Havdalah and a Melava Malka (a different theme each weekend: Two Rabbis, Two Weekends, Two Parties!)
- 2:30-4:00 p.m. – Program with this year’s B’nei Mitzvah class (and their parents)
- 5:00-8:00 p.m. – Community Meeting – a light dinner, Mincha/Ma’ariv, an opportunity to ask the candidate questions, and dessert