OSSRI’S MONTH 13 CAMPAIGN
OSSRI is holding a summer fundraising campaign to help cover the remaining expenses for the four families that we sponsored. We thank you for your amazing generosity and would be honoured if you would consider supporting us again.
Our goal is to raise $36K for the four families:
- To help the 4 families pay their travel costs
- To help cover unexpected expenses such as dental treatment
- To help prepare for “Month 13” – the first month after our one year commitment to support them ends and they are on their own. With your gifts, we are creating a fund that will help family members participate in and access things that will help them in their transition such as education opportunities
Thanks to the generosity of a few of our supporters, who wish to remain anonymous, we are already one third of the way to our goal. We are aiming to complete our campaign by September 15, 2017.
Here is how you can make a gift:
- Online through the OSSRI “Set Donation” button below
- Cheques made out to Or Shalom and mailed to:
710 East 10th Avenue, Vancouver, V5T 2A7
Please put a note in the memo line that the cheque is for OSSRI
- Call Or Shalom’s office at 604-872-1614 and speak to Tracey, giving her
your credit card.
All gifts are, of course, tax receiptable as charitable contributions.
For questions or more information please contact David Berson or Maurice Bloch,
Or call David at 604-831-9778
Donations to the OSSRI receive a charitable receipt from Or Shalom Spiritual Community, and are used exclusively to support this resettlement program.