We believe in Spiritual Growth
- Therefore we connect with the Divine through prayer and practice.
We believe in Learning
- Therefore we ensure that teaching and learning are part of all that we do.
We believe in Creativity and Innovation
- Therefore we keep the spark alive through music and a variety of davenning styles.
We believe in Inclusivity
- Therefore we are open to all who come to join us in prayer and learning, regardless of background, ability, knowledge, gender or sexual orientation.
We believe in Tradition
- Therefore we honour teachings and wisdom from tradition and are grounded in Halachah.
We believe in Gemilut Chesed
- Therefore we extend ourselves to those who need us, and consciously grow in our ability to assist people.
We believe in Tikkun Olam and Tzedakah
- Therefore we consciously raise awareness of and work toward climate stability and social justice.
We believe in Synagogue Sustainability
- Therefore we follow good human resources practices, are responsible financial stewards and maintain our building.
We believe in Connecting to the larger Jewish world
- Therefore we participate and partner with community Jewish organizations, belong to Aleph, and support Israel.