This weekend we will be welcoming Rabbi Hannah Dresner for our first rabbi guest Shabbaton. Come be part of the decision!
There are many events to participate in throughout the weekend, and there will be opportunities throughout the weekend to provide your input.
Everyone is invited to every event!
- 5:30-7:00 p.m. – Shabbat Family Dinner – young children (and their parents)-oriented
- 7:00-8:00 p.m. – Kabbalat Shabbat and Ma’ariv – Young Adult Community (YAC) oriented
- 8:00 p.m. onward – Oneg Shabbat – YAC-hosted
- 10:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. – Shabbat morning service
- 12:30-1:30 p.m. – Potluck Kiddush lunch
- 1:30-2:30 p.m. – Tisch/Table (gather around the table and learn with the Rabbi)
- 7:00 p.m. onward – Havdalah and a Melava Malka
- 2:30-4:00 p.m. – Program with this year’s B’nei Mitzvah class (and their parents)
- 5:00-8:00 p.m. – Community Meeting – a light dinner, Mincha/Ma’ariv, an opportunity to ask Hannah questions, and dessert