Covid guidelines are subject to change as the BC Centre for Disease Control and the Or Shalom Covid Advisory Committee stay up to date with the safety protocols as they evolve. At this time our recommendations for in-person services are:
- To attend you must have had your second vaccination 7 days or more before the service, and be eligible for a BC Vaccine Card.
- You must not attend services if you have symptoms or been near someone with symptoms.
- Masks are required at all times unless leading prayers. You agree to stay near your seats and rise in place except when called upon for ceremonies at the Bima, etc.
- Because we recognize that these are anxious times for all, we ask that you not come closer than two meters to someone outside your bubble without clear and explicit consent.
- Children under 12 are not permitted at services at this time with the exception of Or Shalom events labelled “Family Friendly” which do include children of all ages.