Revised April 27, 2022
Covid guidelines are subject to change as the BC Centre for Disease Control and the Or Shalom Covid Advisory Committee stay up to date with the safety protocols as they evolve. At this time our recommendations for in-person services are:
- Or Shalom events do not require you to show vaccination status, but we strongly encourage everyone to get vaccinated in accordance with provincial guidelines.
- You must not attend services if you have symptoms or been near someone with symptoms.
- Masks are strongly recommended at all Or Shalom events.
- Because we recognize that these are anxious times for all, we ask that you not come close to someone outside your bubble without clear and explicit consent.
- Or Shalom childrens’ programs will follow the covid guidelines of the Vancouver School Board